I swiped that throttle body picture from the Megasquirt discussion board in a thread that lists different TBs from motorcycles and so on.

There are a lot of different variations. That particular photo shows a pair of 2 barrel castings bolted together. There are wide variations in size, some have auxiliary ports, some have 2 injectors per barrel, all kinds of things to differentiate. I chose this picture just for the structural aspect.

Some TBs have all barrels in one casting, some are individual castings, some are grouped.

In effect this is port injection in the original motorcycle application. But, it is also TB injection even though isolated because the injectors seem typically in front of the throttle plate; I guess for better low-speed atomization. (I don't pretend to know anything about the subject; I'm in the first stages of researching and learning about both FI and motorcycle-designed applications thereof.)

I hadn't really considered draw-through... Should I? I'm assuming that by blowing through a multiple TBs into a wet manifold I'd get better mmixing at the more usual throttle openings, but still have some all-out potential.

Please advise me, O wizards of engineology.