alright guys. Sorry I haven't replied. I spent 7.5 hours yesterday under my car right after school:-). I'm replacing the clutch right now. Got the driveshaft and tranny off yesterday. Got the bellhousing and pressure plate/clutch off today. Gonna start reassembly tomorrow (and hopefully finish). Back to the task at hand...
I'll probably end up going with a muncie because I've heard those are more reliable than saginaws and to make up for the high revs, I'll probably get a lower rear end gear because I do think that I have a 4.10. But what should I be expecting out of this? I mean I know I already asked this but if I do everything short of a super/turbo charger then what kind of HP/torque and I looking at with new intake, 4 barrel carb, headers, and high performance cam (and lifters, springs, etc.). Is there anything else I can do really? I've heard about installing lumps but didn't understand what they do. Also what would be the effect of installing a 194,230, or 292 head? I know you guys are going to tell me to go get santucci's book but just ballpark it for me plz ;-). Thanks

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.