Thanks DeuceCoupe, I have a question though... what is 4v? when you say "250+4v+headers"? 4 barrel? and I don't plan on putting a turbo in it because of the expense and my FIRM belief that turbos should ONLY EVER be put into 80's+ cars.

Back to some T-5 questions... would the length of the tranny and the position of the shifter be a problem for my bench seats? for people who haven't read... THIS IS IN A 69 BUICK SPECIAL DELUXE (with a B post). Which is a coupe. NOT A TRUCK. and what new stuff would I need as opposed to going with a saginaw (which I already have a 3 speed of in it) or muncie? Wouldn't I need pretty much a new drivetrain besides the rear end as in the clutch -> bellhousing -> tranny -> and driveshaft? I just checked and the clutch plate center diameter needed for the t-5 is smaller by a 1/16 of an inch. Could I use the current mechanical clutching setup I have in the car now? or would I need to get a different one for the T-5. Besides those questions, what is specific to a transmission? I'm assuming the clutch plate and driveshaft for sure because of the diameter and splines but what else? Thanks.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.