haha alright. I hear ya. What would be the advantage of 3 singles over a 4 barrel? It seems like the 4 barrel's secondaries would help the most with performance but then again this is my first car and I can't exactly compare my experience... And you are right. It would be INSANELY expensive.

LOL, there is NO way I can run a 4.56 in a daily driver. and I actually doubt it has a 4.10 in it. But when I replace the rear end and put a posi in, it will probably be a 3.83 or a 3.50something. But the BW T-5 having OD will help. But I really need those questions I asked in my last post about the T-5 answered so I'll know how expensive it'll be and if it'll even be feasible to put it in there.

My plan right now is for my dad and I to go to the GS Nationals in middle May and see if they'll let me run the 1/4 mile there. I checked around all of the tracks near memphis and all of the strips near here that are within 2 hours are ALL 1/8 miles. So hopefully I get that bone-stock run in and posted on here. Then in maybe 2 years right before I go off to college. I'll go to the GS Nationals again with my dad and run it again after all of the upgrades.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.