Well I don't really want a V8. I want to keep the car original because I'm kind of sick of how people take some crap car, stick a huge engine in it and think it's cool... because it's not. What's cool is making the best of what you have. I was given a 69 Buick Special Deluxe with a Chevy 250 Straight six... and I'm not going to stick a 455 in it and get a new paint job and think I'm the cat's pajamas. I'm going to keep it original (unless the block gets destroyed somehow) and make the best of what I have. As long as I'm happy, then it's all good. And it is also an incredibly rare combo (250 and 3 in the tree stick (which I'll make a 4 or 5 speed)). My dad has been messing around with 68/69 Buicks forever and he has never seen either one of those things in any of the cars he has seen and he's owned 5 or 6 of them (all 350s or 400s). And it's just going to be fun to take people for a fun ride and then pop the hood and show em what's been throwing em around. Like I said, I'm going to make the best of what I have and I'm going to have a hell of a good time doing it.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.