Thanks to all. I had contacted Tom previously. Due to the short hood clearance of my passenger 57 chevy, he had me take some measurements. He did not think that the clearance I had available would work for his carb setup.

Given that I was hell bent at the time on utilizing dual carbs, I had a shop use the thinest gaskets possible. I even took the air cleaner elements and cut them down in the hopes of getting a bit of more clearance. Even with that, I still have a slight hood bulge on the left side. The bulge is not too noticeable.

I truly believe that Tom is right; especially when you consider the height of the air filter element that goes with his carbs.

I would not even mind going with Rochester carbs again, similar to what I have, if I could get them new. But my gut tells me that only rebuilt units would be available to me.

I have been searching on the sight about EFI and megasquirt controllers. I am still going to see if I can find a nice write-up since I am a newbie when it comes to EFI.

Eddie