Compared to most of the 292 installs I have seen, your videos show the motor is sitting an inch or two high. On my 63 with stock spindles I needed to "dimple" the rear sump pan at the curve above the drain plug and the drain plug was below the tie rod. On my 66 with dropped spindles we used a Chevy II pan and had no clearance issues are all.

If it were me, I would re-confirm all of the engine and trans mount measurements and angles are good. If you have access to a stock Chevy II that still has a six in it, check the pan rail height to the subframe and compare it to your 292 install. If everything checks out, think about going to a Chevy II pan and pick-up instead of building a custom unit.

The work you have done looks great. Before you start making major mods that others have not needed to do in a similar situation, sit back for a little while and look at your installation. Hopefully you will not find anything, but the one thing you do not want to do is start making wholesale mods and find out one minor miscalculation caused a major domino affect.

Inliner #1916