I do not remember which trans you are using, but if you are using a PG, TH350, 4spd or 3spd and the stock trans crossmember the engine is in the correct location front to back. On both of mine the stock Chevy II subframe mount, rubber mount and engine mount were reused from the 194s. The right side on the 66 used the stock motor mount with the top hole redrilled. A gusseted plate was welded to the motor mount and it mounted to the rubber mount in the stock location. The 63 uses the same set-up on the left and the right side uses the stock right side motormount and rubber mount with a new mount welded to the subframes. In both cases the engine and trans were installed with the trans and left side bolted in and the right mounts set once everything was level. One thing we tried was a generic GM urethane trans mount.
It was supposed to fit, but ended up being too tall and messed up all of the angles.

On the rear sump pan, just used the stock hole in the block and the dipstick tube I believe is an original as it has a bracket that mounts to the center bolt of the rear push rod cover. The center sump pan had a triangle shaped piece with the dipstick tube welded to the side of the pan.

Inliner #1916