I do understand the way a supercharger works... I was asking a rhetorical question. (I hope that doesn't come off as me being cocky or anything!)

I know that most superchargers are draw through because of their design, space limitations, weight etc. Roots style, anyways.

Sadly, I also know about everyone being an 'expert'! I ask as many questions as I can to as many people as will answer so that I can be better informed before making decisions... I am sure it shows on this topic, but I have NO experience with turbo's or superchargers. That is why all the questions.

The more questions I ask the more expensive the build gets, too. I was hoping to do a cost effictive (not cheap) build, but that doesn't seem to be able to happen... forged pistons, balancers, camshaft, cylinder head, maching work, boost/ timing controllers, injection kits, etc. It is getting to be quite a lot more expensive than I had anticipated. But then, that I why I asked about using a stock engine... to keep the cost down. I know it won't be a rocket ship, I am just looking to do something different!

I may just stick with building the inline to be n/a with one of tlowes combinations. 300HP is pretty darn respectable!