Again you are wrong, I do not think that way.
All Tlowes advise is from an engine dyno,you cannot only get info from an engine dyno,how many times do I need to say that?

Both you & Tom said basically do not put a supercharger on that guys used cast piston engine,then I say, why not ,then later both of you guys seem to change your minds right on the bulletin board ,that's a called a flip flopper.

The guy did not want to run high boost,he said 5.5 psi,read it again.

Mighty6's combo,you do not know what he is looking for obvioulsy,otherwise you would agree w/his change on the A/R of the turbine housing.
He is not changing his turbo as you stated.
I suggested a long time ago to Steven to use a turbo instead of nitrous & all the problems he had with it.

I told him he would make more power w/a turbo,& be able to drive it on the street if he so desires to.
No I did not pick all his components,or build his engine, but he did ask for advise from me.
He & his brother knows what they are doing & are excellent fabricators I might add. Much respect!!

I did however have a lot of input on parts to use & design in his intake manifold & plenum box.
For the record,I believe His Opala is the fastest car that is on the forum here. 8.6 seconds @ 165 MPH.

I do know what Douglas wants to do w/his Opala/s,set a new record,he finally gave in,to what I've been telling & pleding w/him,,, his turbo specs are off & mostly,the killer in peformance was the camshaft,he now has a little bit better camshaft,but is still using the incorrect turbo.

Not tooting my own horn here but you seem to think I do not know what I am talking about,& that's fine,,,keep it to yourself,thanks

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI