hey 63chevyII have u 2 tried use exhaust pipe 4 the center link clearance issue? when i put a v8 in my 67 i looked at the moroso
pans 4 the novas using there mesurements, i used 3" pipe then put in vice and squeezed down 2 2.5" so it was now oval shaped, cut of what i did not need, added a s10 4.3 4x4 bottom 1/2 of pan 2 create a deep sump with the pump pick up 2 the stock pump.
lasted 4 yrs with no problems. made 2 others also. now i 2 am doing the same thing 2 my 67 using a 66 shell 2 do my mock up in
as i have a 3 sheeve balancer. i have modified the r. side mount so when i put it in this weekend, i want 2 c what i can do 2 make it look factory. pics will follow poss by mon. i have a pic on old pc at home where i saw one on ebay where a 63 had a 292 with somewhat decent pic of the right mount. the rad so is the other issue as i mite cut some core support and move rad outward some (not doing the elec fan thing) it's a race car. functionality be for bling. no hood latch as i use hood pins.