Hey guys. I took off my manifolds to clean and replace gaskets because I had an exhaust leak and I wanted to fix the choke and rebuild the carb. Now here's my problem... I had to cut two things to get the manifolds off because I stripped the heads of the bolts. First, I had to cut one of the clamps that hold the manifolds on so I need to know where to get another one of those. Second and more importantly, I had to cut off the studs that the exhaust pipe collar bolts to because they wouldn't twist out of the manifold and I couldn't get the nut off because it got stripped. Now I'm kind of lost as to what to do now because my plan all along was to clean the surface and MIG weld a bolt that was the same size and length as the stud but the weld never sticks to the cast iron even after its freshly grinded. What should I do because I can't just run open headers. My last thought is to drill it out and tap it but that would be painfully annoying. Thanks for your help.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.