tlowe

First, you're very welcome! Its always rewarding to be thanked by proud fellow Americans \:\)

I haven't measured the engine bay of my '71 Nova quite yet, been busy on base) but it could fit a 396 SBC so hopefully it can fit both the 4200 and 292. I agree that the vortec block is an ugly one, but its got some great potential! The 2" of added deck height may be a minor issue, however I'm probably gunna end up putting a 2" cowl hood on it (hopefully this'll take care of the problem if there is one).

You are one of the builders that I was hoping could give some insight for our build, your '65 el camino is sweet and very close to what we're after. I'd like to make more TQ than HP since its mostly street driven, and hopefully ~450-500+HP and ~500+TQ! Not sure if this will be possible on 91 octane, but hopefully will be on race fuel with more boost ;\)

How extensive was that 250 you dyno'd? 350HP & 350TQ is no joke for a 250ci with only 5psi! Was he running pump gas too? When I hear of stories like this one, it makes my excitement and expectations sky rocket!!!

"If you're gunna do something, do it to the best of your ability...or else what's the point?"