I'm not sure on the adaptor. I got it at the NAPA off the performance wall. All the rest of the stuff for remote filter I'm stealing from my road race car that's "resting". Although I doubt I'll do much hot lapping (you have to actually go rounds to hot lap) an oil cooler makes a big difference if you do, and on the street in town it can make or break a marginal cooling system as well. I run an oil cooler on everything now. Someone once told me 30% of your cooling is done by your oil, but I have nothing scientific to back that up, and I imagine it varies from engine design to engine design as well. Panic?

That's a 30% under pulley. I guess if it's not charging, I'll just have to wind it tighter! No Hank your point is valid and correct. On my mustang I ran a 30% under pulley with the same alternator and it too did not charge at idle, but as soon as you were moving the voltage came right up. This is a stick car so keeping rpm's in charging range shouldn't be difficult, and there isn't that much traffic out here on my side of the water.

"The first rule of overkill: You can never have too much overkill."
"Overkill is underrated."