Well, worked on the Elco this afternoon. Pulled the intake, All dividers are in the exact same place I put them. That makes me feel better. Also my special intake gaskets with very little contact area are still holding up fine.
Checked compression and have 150 on all cylinders. So no problems found!
Put it back together and fired it up, it is running better again!

Seems while looking it all over, the crap rebuilt dist is a two piece design. The long part of the housing is pressed onto the bottom of dist base. There is movement at this location, none in the spinning direction but some in the fore/ aft and to/ from engine. Nothing makes contact inside dist when this happens. I figure the module was getting a BAD ground thru this moving junction. So I tied another ground thru the inside of dist, drilled a hole down and attached ground to lower dist housing. Engine seems to be much happier when driving and can now hit the wanted 10 PSI boost.

It always boils down to the small things, no fire, no BOOST! It did not even miss, just seemed weak.

Hank,
Not understanding the boost controller giving more boost quicker. The WG stays closed until the desired boost is achieved.
Maybe the electronic ones can open faster and therefor allow the gate to stay closed a moment longer. I am happy with my boost control, it seems to work very well.

Inliner Member 1716
65 Chevelle Wagon and 41 Hudson Pickup
Information and parts www.12bolt.com