The Z Bar pivet is at the oil pan RAIL If you look back in the power manual you will see a Chevy2 block. look on page 13 it is the bottom picture. you will see a boss between the rear main cap(7) and the main cap (6) Or look on page 21 STD LD clutch Pedal Linkage Mountings. The Chevy2 Blocks are all to there own you mit say. But that same Block came in many different yrs.Even in non chevy2 bodys.But that boss is the easiest way to tell a 62-67 chevy2 block/s.
So Unless that plate he left behind LOWWERs the Zbar pivet Ball down to the Oil pan Rail IT WILL
NOT WORK.Trust me on this..Besides myself & 62Clyde and many Others who have Been there tried that.That is why I make the Plates 62Clyde is talking about.Now as to the PS mount you will have to come off the cross member over to the Block. And That one i no lonnger have any of.I wasn't selling enough of them to just keep them sitting around. And that is why I don't show that one on my web site.And i think I Gave the last(first) one away(first off proto) to a guy here in fla.But it wasn't that hard to make a couple peice of 3/8s plate and you can use either square or round stock. and bolt it to the crossmember Don't weld it to the cross member.That way if you ever change back you can just unbolt it. But I have plenty of them crossmembers.
hope this helps }[oooooo]

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.