haha thanks Hank. Like I told you in the message, I'm working on the windshield at the moment so that I can drive it to school and not have it leak if it rains while I'm in class.

I'm just trying to flush out all the ideas I have and think of different combinations before I start buying things that I might not need or be able to use and then end up wasting the little money that I have. I know it seems like I'm bombarding you with questions but that's why I seem to go off onto tangents and change my mind every month. But I do have a general plan that you guys have helped with some...

- Offenhauser 4 barrel intake #5416
- An edelbrock 600cfm? 4 barrel
- T3/T04e turbo with BOV
- Stock exhaust manifold with fabbed piping for the turbo. (or would I need a certain type of exhaust manifold?)
- Turbo Cam and valvetrain (who sells those? tlowe?)
- HEI

When I get some money saved up and have a summer of free time...
- Head work. (port and polish)
- Lump ports
- Block work (bore and hone. shave deck?)
- Stronger crank, rods, and pistons so I can run higher PSI
- Raise Compression? (What would that entail? Would it be worth it? Would I have to run CRAZY octane to keep from knocking because wouldn't high compression + high psi = ridiculous octane necessity? I hear that 194 head would raise it but wouldn't that restrict flow a lot? Shave the deck?)
- Lump ports

That's mostly it. I said in my other thread that I ordered Santucci's second edition book which pre-orders were supposed to ship today (but probably tomorrow since today is a weekend day). I probably check out the library for a turbo book.

EDIT: What would the project HP/Trq be with THIS setup?

Last edited by snowman4839; 08/15/10 10:44 PM.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.