If you can find one,,,get the truck 292 exhaust manifold w/the larger outlet.
I think an Edelbrock AVS carb would be easier to adjust than the AFB, for adustability on the secondaries,but the AFB is more of a performance carb. Anyone else ? Carb info.

600 CFM is OK,but mileage not as good as a 500 CFM carb.
All depends on your goals.
I would suggest Comp cams for a camshaft,but there ar others.
The 194 is a good head & Sissells or Larry can get it flow just fine,it's not a restriction.

But,,,, if you are getting pistons
,more than likely,you would not need a 194 head also.
So use your cyl head you have & buy those pistons for $300.
You can turn down the center on a lathe to reduce the compression,otherwise compression would be about 9.5:1 approx. A bit high for non computer controlled turbocharged engine.

Raise compression,pistons yes,9.0:1 is fine,$600 approx,but there forged & made for boost.,milling head,50-$100
That one guy has forged 307 pistons for $300,did they sell here?
This guy had them:
https://www.inliners.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=6
That will save you $300.There a bit heavy,but that's OK.

Yep, shave deck to get a zero deck.
Stock crank is strong,get turned & shot peened,maybe heat treat if needed.,Crower or Scat rods.

You can run stock compression & not worry as much about detonation & having to run high octane gas. It would be just a bit sluggish when out of boost.

If you build a nice longblock,ported head,camshaft,intercooled,meth inj,I can say an easy 325-450 HP (@ the wheels) range on 18-22 psi range & a lot more torque than 400 Ft lbs.Just thinking off the top of my head,so it's just a guess. There are many many variables.
BTW, this is just a ball park figure,depends on your tunning ability also.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI