snowman4839,

The difference between the two systems is mainly the pump.
The Aquamist 1S pump cannot deliver that much alcohol(AKA ALKY)

The newer Aquamist systems are using the same type of pumps as the most injection kits,Like shureflow.

I ran out of methanol ,so I only had isopropyl in the garage,so that's what I put in there for the time being.

With the 1S Aquamist system,I could bring the engine rpm up to 2000-2500 (in park) ,turn on the pump & would inject methanol & the engine would not load up or miss from it pumping in the meth.

With the alkycontrol system,I could turn 3000 (in park)turn on the alkycontrol pump & even on the lowest setting, it would cause the engine to miss,run rough & load up the engine.

So basically saying,the alkycontrol system sprays a lot more alky.

All the forums I have been on, most all the guys running an alcohol injection system have tried water/methanol mixtures of 50/50 60/40 & so-on.

They all agree,running 100% meth is what makes the most HP & torque & supresses detonation better.

It has been proven time & time again on dynos & @ the track.

I suggested Tlowe to install a meth inj kit for years,we will see when & if he ever gets around to installing one.

One of the best mods you can do for a turbo or supercharged engine. Can't emphasize this enough guys,really, this is & has been a great mod to install for a street or street/race car.

I have been using it for years & it is just about as good as race gas or equal to race gas performance in certain cases. Anyways,it's a lot cheaper to use than buying race gas all the time.

Some guys even take out there intercooler & just run a meth inj kit instead.
They use methanol as there intercooler,a chemical intercooler.
Reduces air charge temperatures by 50-150+ degrees
Reduces cylinder temperatures by up to 300+ degrees
Increases your 87-93 octane pump gas by 8-20+ points
Allows you to safely run more boost and timing
Longer more stable combustion expansion and progression
Removes carbon build-up from combustion chambers, pistons and valves
Reduces and helps eliminate engine damaging detonation and pre-ignition
No need for expensive racing fuel or additives

July 1981 Hot Rod magazine

Fuel, combustion heat (BTU), Octane, Stoichiometric A/F

Gasoline, 115000, 86(maybe), 14.7:1
Methanol, 57000, 91, 6.4:1