Congrats on the increase!
I would try a 4.5 - 5.5 range PV. I always try to get best mileage,even if there is a slight hesitation for a driver,but for performance, having a hesitation is not a good option.
I think stock for most carbs is a 6.5? Just thinking off the top of my head.

I have a friend that when we were younger,I would try & get better mileage & performance on his street/race car.

I would change & install the smallest jets that would allow for the engine to cruise @ a steady pace, work great,good A/F ratio @ W.O.T.,,,the only problem the engine had was a slight hesitation when cruising @ a steady state of cruise/RPM, when appliying some throttle,not bad, but enough you could notice it.

Well, my friend could not stand that slight hesitation so he had installed two jets 2 sizes larger to get rid of this hesitation.

Sure he got rid of the hesitation,but mileage suffered & @ W.O.T. the A/F ratio were too rich.Which in turn would make his car slower.
This is the same friend that could not understand why I never lost a race (w/my Camro 254 CI L6 engine) when racing his 1966 V-8 Nova,having an engine from 327 CI,355 CI - 406 CI,,good times!
When running the smaller jets I installed, he engine would never hesitate,from idle or by loading up the converter,leaving off the brake for drag racing.

Like I stated before,I am no experet in tuning these carbs, but there are books to buy & people who know these carbs inside & out & know how to mod them for your needs.

Just incase you are stuck @ some point where you have a stumble & you still want the better mileage & you do not want to simply install the larger jets.Books & people are available,most times not free.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI