No problem Tim,I just wanted to make clear there isn't any contest Period! As to the fit issue/'s Sand can be imbedded in the sides of some AND not in others But to be sure both side are clean SOME (key word) may need a little more dressing up then others So Yes they could have a little loser fit side to side over others. So really Tom I didn't and Don't see anything Different in yours Either.And i am not talking about just seeing the photos of yours installed in heads With slite spacing on the sides. PES's came the same way Just some a lot worse then others when it comes to fit.I have gotten some THAT the flashing wasn't even taken off.
Also it was no surprize to me Or pretty much anyone else that Lee didn't send you one of his so called 300 cfm heads for testing.
So enough is enough already.

And as for the Tests a good 50% was with the 194 head.And those numbers are what Mike put up in his AD.
(194 head 1.940 Intake valve 1.600 Exhaust valve. Numbers are for comparison of lump build changes made not to measure any type of flow boasting rights. This is just an average head with average head flow numbers.)

And Tom just to show that there are no hard feelings no sawzals were hurt in these test. LOL

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.