Jaloy45,blue does not mean raised voice. THIS DOES! ;\)
Don't leave your caps lock on.[

quote=jalopy45 #4899]Wow! Does the blue print incicate a raised voice??? \:\) can you possibly show me or anyone where the 194 head does work better?? If it does I'd like to know, and what else was done to it to make it work. [/quote]

The way to get the 194 to flow good can be done,is it free, no,it has been proven time & time again, by Kay Sissle, Mike Kirby Larry twisted6 & the likes that do know how to prep these heads correctly.

All you need basically to know is where to remove material away from the chamber walls,,like I stated before, you do not just use a pilot in the intake guide & a cutter & just cut one portion of the side of the chamber as was shown here in the past,there is a bit more to do than just that.

If you want to see a 194 cylinder head properly unshrouded combustion chamber like that, I would suggest purchasing/sending your 194 head to Larry twisted6 or Mike Kirby.

CNC-Dude #5585,
you can easily get 1 full point of compression ,simply by switching from a large chamber head to the 194 head that you have milled, & it's not that much to mill.

Simple easy swap to raise the compression, BTW, who said anything about changing pistons because you need an overbore?
jalopy45,,,you can do the cylinder head swap on old engines,new engines,,,, all you change is the cylinder head,bamm, you get more compression.I stated before,,,,, & I will state again,you can easily raise the compression on your 230, 250 or 292 by switching to a 194 cylinder head,do not need to pull your engine,don't need to bore your engine ,change to high compresion pistons & so-on.

This is the most easy way to raise the compression on your engine,by swapping the cylinder head period.

Unbolt your big chamber head, install new head gasket, install your standard or milled 194 head easy,done! It works.More compression ,gives you more torque.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI