Originally Posted By: DeuceCoupe

MBHD:
As you may know I am trying to match what is going on here with my computer program the Gonkulator. I fully agree with you that you can't go by any single set of data - they all add up, and different things can affect any given test or test series.

If you have a picture of your 194 combustion chamber as mentioned above and can post it or email it that would help.
Not a problem,I will post some pics when I det a moment.

Also, your Camaro seems to have run good - it's hard for me to get my computer to "run" that fast. Do you recall any of the following:

On the 14.25 run (4spd) - MPH? 60ft? Approx 1.9-2.0 92 MPH IIRC,this is over a span of 26+ years.On the mid-13s run (auto) - ET? MPH? 60ft? Approx 13.6 1.8 60'
104 MPH
I assume those were raw, uncorrected times?
All uncorrected times.On both runs -
3300 lb w/o driver? My Car has been as light as 3000 lbs up to 3400 lbs 26 years were talking,sterio equipment,heavy wheels, light wheels,seats, one seat,no back seat etc. Wow that is heavy, just confirming.
Open headers or can you describe the exhaust? Headers w/Full exhaust dual,with 2" to just in front of rear axle.headers w/3" single to the back,never open headers except playing on the street once in a while. ;\)Cam specs, I had 230-230 duration for your cam, not sure if a guess or prior post, is it 230-230 or 236-236? Confirm other specs?
Cams have varied over the years. As small as 220 degrees duration @ .050 to as big as 236 in 248,ex,w/.560 liftI have run compression ,from 9.8:1 - 12.1:1 ranges throught out the years. What I do think is great about these sometimes fiery threads is, they sure show the continuing and detailed interest in this old siamese-port iron. That is good!

Last thing, since it seems most people here still think the 194 small chamber cyl head is no good to use under any circumstance,,, I might suggest giving or selling them to Mike Kirby, Larry aka twisted6 or Mr hotrod, I am sure they can do something w/them.

MBHD
Just a thought

12 port SDS EFI