snowman4839,

the turbo should work ok,but just to make the install a bit easier & less parts to buy maybe use there other one like: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T3-T04E-T...=item43a162a252

The turbine wheel is a little small,but it will work.
I run the stock type internal wastegate on my Syclone & make about 400+ HP to the wheels.
The BOV, is low dollar & I have one of those types on my Syclone & so-far it seems to hold boost & works fine.
I know you are working from a budget (me also) & all you items are low $ and should work fine on low boost aplications.
It's just when you start wanting more boost & make a lot more power is most likely when some of these parts might fail on you.

Intercooler should be fine,just try to see where your plumbing for the intercooler is going to route, so you can see how you need the ins & out of the intercooler tanks.
I made sure not to use 90 degree bends,you can if you need to ,but it will hurt in flow.

For fuel pump,I always used an electric Holley,need to research for a good mechanical pump,& boost reference off the pump,maybe someone on the BB knows of one?
You need higher psi than the boost pressure you are going to run.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI