Under on the side of the fuel pump under the diaphram right?

Yeah I bought a oil line kit that comes with the feed and return lines. Why would I need a second filter to the turbo if it's already filtered through the engine oil filter?

I am pretty sure it is 6psi. Why is that too much? You said the stock rebuilt engine should be able to handle 10psi? I mean I checked all the cylinder's compressions and they're all good, it doesn't burn oil, what would be different between my engine and a rebuilt stock engine?

I didn't buy an MSD box yet but it was on the agenda. Can I not just run it without much advance like 2 degrees advanced initial timing or none at all (set timing to TDC) so that it wouldn't predetonate until I get either an intercooler, MSD box, or meth/water injection?

I just searched on ebay for the flanges I need. And yes they're the correct size and fit the studs [url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649&item=150405543768&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT#ht_3448wt_1165[/url] is the one that fits the manifold. The other one I got is for the exhaust of the turbo for the downpipe.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.