Harry,

I did not take any pics of the intake port after I devided it & raised & widened the port.

You are correct about not much sealing area after opening it up this much.

If you really want to see what a stock head can do w/a turbo & deviders installed.
You would really need to braze the top of the port.
Raise the roof as much as possible & widen the port.

With a turbo & devided port, you should not be so concerned w/intake port volume, you need to concentrate more on how big you can make the intake port window.

Having a better short turn radius helps, but if you are looking to make a lot more power w/your turbo & deviders, focus on the
smallest area of the intake port (basically @ the mating surface area on the cyl head to your intake manifold)

IMO, we do not have a lot of options when it comes to having a good flowing cyl head when running deviders also. Those two things usually does not go hand in hand.

Thankfully you have a turbo that will force the air/fuel into the cylinder head even w/the deviders & having horible flow numbers because the the devider & no lumps.

I was always concerned with intake port velocity when being naturally aspirated, need decent port velocity to make any type of bottom end torque.
But when you are forced induction, worrying about port velocity is not a concern, throw that type of thinking out the window.

Just make the smallest portion of you intake port as big as possible w/out going too crazy (less reliable, sealing issues etc)

I believe you can make more power this way than if you are running a small port w/deviders & lumps. (only forced induction I'm saying)
MBHD

12 port SDS EFI