I don't really want to run a tailpipe turbo and to have it ru. To the passenger side, I'd just have to take it to a muffler shop and have them bend the pipe which I would only really want to do if all else fails.

The problem with running the turbo almost right off of the manifold is I wouldn't have anywhere to put the wastegate.

Well this is the best I can do for now. The plan is to (using the perspective from the picture) run the pipe in a 90 degree bend out of the manifold over the frame rail then use a little pipe to move it out from under the manifold and then do another 90 degree bend so that its pointing up now and sitting to the right of the alternator. Then weld the flange on there and have the turbo sit right behind the manifolds to the left of the frame rail and to the right of the alternator. I hope that made sense.
The spacing issue is that I have about 4 inches from the lowest point of the frame rail to the outlet of the exhaust. So that'd have to be a pretty tight curve out of the manifold.

Last edited by snowman4839; 10/08/11 02:00 PM.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.