You really are sounding hostile. I'm not trying to piss you off. I'm just trying to have a conversation. I know I don't know everything. That's why I signed up to this forum in the first place. That's why I've put so much time into talking with you guys to understand everything. I'm sorry if I don't ask you every small question and if I sometimes just make decisions on my own. Sometimes they turn out to be the wrong decisions but I AM WILLING TO ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES. If sh*t happens, I don't need other people to make me feel worse about it. I'll already feel bad enough.

Now....

Why would it be "incorrect" to have the fitting be slightly above the lowest point in the line? Wouldn't the oil coming down from the turbo push the rest of the oil up that slight bit into the oil pan?

Since you said that, that does make sense and I understand that I need to modify the fuel pump now.

Well I don't "know" but I get a pretty strong gas smell from the exhaust when the engine is running like it's rich. And the exhaust is slightly smokey which I also am pretty sure means it's rich. Also I think 74s are pretty big jets for a 500cfm carb on a 250 with a stock cam.

Again, I don't need you to be hostile. I've told you I've looked into it but couldn't find it to be price effective. I'll give it another look next time I go to lowes or home depot.

Makes sense, what type of extra vent holes should I drill? And how would I go about drilling them?

I worded that pretty poorly... I get the old 4bbl power up until 2000rpm, then the power greatly increases until 2800rpm, then it holds that higher power level up through until I shift (and I've taken it to 3800rpm)

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.