Like I said in post 66386, I'm going to redo the drain line and I bought two new fittings so that I can make the drain line work how it should. It should be shipped by next Tuesday or Wednesday and I get back from the trip I'm on on Tuesday late afternoon.

And again, I took off the compressor hosuing so I could find the oil leak at full boost. I saw that it seeped a little bit out at about 7o'clock on the compressor seal at full boost. Then I disconnected the kinked drain line and let it drain into a bucket. Then I revved it to full boost again about 6 times. With the oil draining into the bucket, it still seeped through the compressor side seal the first couple of times and then it stopped and didn't seep through after I revved it to full boost 4 more times. Then I had to leave on the trip right after that test. I really think it was just that kinked line which is why I ordered the new fittings but I can't explain why it still seeped out those first couple of revs without the kinked line connected and then it stopped. Any explanations?

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.