Omfg blarg boost is amazing omfg blahhhhhhhhhhh.

So I got one of the fittings today and I got the oil drain almost worked out. It actually has an AN fitting coming out of the turbo drain but Im still waiting on getting the other so I can making the fitting going into the pan better.

So it worked well enough to take it for a drive except for a very small oil leak on the drain line. So I took it out...

Oh My GOD. I cannot describe how amazing the feeling was. So I took it out with my friend and I got up to full boost about 4 times. Every time, I did a rolling burnout. I did a rolling burnout in second gear on a 3 speed. Oh My GOD. The amount of power was amazing. I did hear some detonation the last time so I took it easy on the ride home and it turns out I was running like 12 degrees of inital timing. Wayyyyyy to much for what I'm doing. So I set it to about 4 degrees. Also I hooked up my boost gauge to see how much I was boosting. Then I took it out again. Almost all of that power was gone just from that timing change. It also turns out I'm boosting wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to much. I was peaking at 15psi at full boost and about -20psi vacuum at idle. I need to see what's up and why that's boosting so much because that's supposed to be the 6psi spring. But it was amazing while it lasted. I've taken it to full throttle with that 15psi and 14 degrees advance nearly 10 times now and I've only heard detonation once and it hasn't blown up. I almost want to get a junk motor and run 15psi and 14 degrees on 93 octane and see how long it'll last. Keep in mind I've been doing these runs with 87 octane and octane booster so probably like an actual octane of 89. I couldn't stop shaking for about 15 minutes after those runs. I'm officially addicted.

Also that new AN fitting also fixed the oil blowing into the compressor. So I got a couple of kinks to work out but I can't stop smiling

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.