Running 13.0 @ W.O.T. is too lean.

13.0 A/F ratio is not extremly rich B.T.W., it's extremly lean, especially when boosted & running 15 psi.
12.5 is lean also @ W.O.T. Thats not playing it safe.

I would tune around 11.8 @ W.O.T. @ 15 PSI of boost, (rough estimate)

If you think it is making good power @ 15 psi w/out an intercooler, wait until you install an intercooler & get the tuning correct. ;\)

Idealy, 14.7 is good for idle, but sometimes some engines do not like that A/F ratio.

14.7 A/F ratio for cruise is a good area to try & get.

Are you still running 15 psi?

When you say you are concervative w/the timing of 10 degrees initial, how much mechanical advance does the dizzy have?

Just a rough questimate w/your engine & depending on how how boost you are running,, you would want a total of 17-20 degrees total,, again, depending on boost level.

When you install an intercooler, you will be able to run more timing, & w/a methanol injection system, you can run even more timing & that will equal to A LOT more power.

With your exhaust system being really loud,, I highly doubt you can hear the detonation going on. As I always said, you cannot always hear detonation in your engine, that is why knock sensors is key to help save your engine.

When are you going to smoke your dads car?

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI