sorry guys. I guess I didn't mention since I got the wastegate working correctly, it's only boosting about 3psi (or 4, may gauge my be off a little). I'm planning on upping it to 6-8psi. I'm surprised that when you didn't know I changed it from 15, you weren't urging me to set it a lot lower. Do you have any confidence in a stock engine at 15psi?

Maybe I don't understand? Air/fuel ratio is parts of air per part of fuel correct? Less parts of air per part of fuel (<14.7) is rich and more parts of air per part of fuel (>14.7) is lean. So me running 12-13 parts of air per unit fuel is rich whereas more parts of air per unit of fuel would be leaner. Is that not correct?

I wouldn't say it's very loud actually. Since all the sound is at the back now (besides the wastegate for the moment), it's actually pretty decent sounding until that wastegate opens.

This is where i need quite a bit of direction. How do you measure the amount of mechanical advance and total advance? Measuring initial timing is easy enough. Disconnect the vacuum advance and just use a normal timing light?

We're still trying to rebuild his front end so we can put the drivetrain in and get it mobile. But it shouldn't be too long. Maybe another couple months? I'm hoping to run my car down memphis drag strip soon.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.