I'm probably just going to get the MSD BTM instead of doing the vacuum canister mod. Hopefully it'll be soon if scammers stop trying to buy my computer on ebay. >:-(

No. I'm running 93 now just to be safe. The first couples of times out, I ran 3/4 of a tank of 87 with a quart of octane booster. The can said it'd raise it 7 points so I guess that means it was almost 88? But I just filled a full tank of 93 and I'm already down to 3/4 of a tank after like 2 or 3 days. Please tell me that's because of how rich it is... :-(. I really need help tuning.

I don't understand why you keep saying I'm running lean. I watch my wideband like a hawk at full throttle pulls and it never gets higher than 13 most of the time. If it ever even touches 14.5 or 15 I let off. I need to change out that fuel pump which I'll do after work today. I also need to get a t-fitting so I can tap into my boost line going to my wastegate so I can run that to the fuel pump.

Since the wastegate I got didn't tell you which springs are which, I tried a different set of springs and now it boosts to 13 or 14psi *facepalm*. It actually doesn't do to bad like this though. I cant get into boost in 1st gear because I'm assuming since my rpms go up so fast, it pulls so much fuel that it drains the bowls because my A/Rs start fine at 12.5ish to 13 and then slowly lean out as the rpms rise. 2nd gear is usually fine though. It stays at 13ish until about 3000rpm until it starts leaning itself out. 3rd does the same thing as 2nd and starts leaning out about the same time.
Now I floored it in first and got to full boost and ran up the rpms(where I think it drains the bowls), shifted to second, got the boost back in and then it started cutting out/backfiring. Isn't that a sign of being too lean i.e. draining the bowl?

and I STILL CAN'T GET IT TO IDLE CORRECTLY WITHOUT CHUGGING BLACK SMOKE. I reset the float level to where it barely trickles out of the site hole. Lowering the idle below 1000rpm (850rpm) and messing with the idle mix screws still doesn't do anything?! *boucher looks at his PMs*

Also for some unexplained reason now, I have compressor surge. I didn't have it any other time and all I changed was the wastegate springs. What's up with that?

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.