I would try to look at my spark plugs but I can only shut off my ignition in reverse so I can't look at the plugs because I'd have to idle it before I turn it off which would erase the sign of the the mix on the plugs.

Panic was right on the money even though I just got to reading it. My mains were definately too big, my PVCR was stock size (too small) and the idle rich was because of my mains. My float was right on and I'm thought you weren't supposed to change the idle air bleed.
But here's what I did (I said this same thing in a PM to Boucher)
"I'm almost positive that the problem was my jets now. I put the jets (51s I think?) from my other 4 barrel in the 2bbl and tried to run it. It ran like crap and I had to back out the idle mix screws for it to even idle a little bit. I checked my vacuum gauge and my mix gauge and I was at about -22psi of vacuum and it was 17-18 air/fuel ratio so it was pulling more vacuum and running wayyy lean. I'm positive that my size 73 jets were just dumping too much fuel in and overpowering the idle mix screws."
So it's very obvious that mains affect idle circuit mixture which is why I need a jet kit.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.