Alright then.

Ignition
GM HEI - new internals. Vac advance hooked to manifold vacuum
Old spark plug wires
New AC Delco spark plugs gapped to .030"

Air/Fuel Delivery
Offenhauser 4 barrel intake
Chevy 292 exhaust manifold (3 bolt and 2.5" exhaust)
Holley 500cfm 2bbl with size 73 jets, 6.5 power valve, and stock PCVR holes
38mm wastegate. Currently opens at 13-14 psi
custom uppipe
T4/GT35 turbo. .70A/R compressor .68A/R turbine
Spectre couplings and elbows for intake tubing.
Spectre plenum (turbo hat)
1/8 Oil feed line.
Drain line using 10AN fittings
AEM UEGO Wideband
Sunpro Boost Gauge
Stock rotating assembly, and basically stock everything else.

My end goal was to run 15psi on a built engine but the stock engine seems to take 15psi fine (IF I COULD GET IT ENOUGH FUEL! and if I don't detonate). Because I've done a bunch of WOT blasts running 13-15psi and it took it fine. I just have problems with my AF mix and fuel bowl staying full.

I'm hoping to get a electric fuel pump and regulator soon so that will fix my bowl draining problems

EDIT: and I'm going to have to take the engine out and pull the pan and weld in the return fitting (in the right place this time) because the jb weld broke and I don't want to keep having to redo it. Also for some reason, I'm getting a leak from below the turbo right where the return line meets the oil outlet. I have no idea where that came from. So looks like a have a lot of resealing to do.

2nd EDIT: actually is there any way I can get the oil pan off without taking the engine out?

3rd EDIT: if I were just looking for fuel pumps (besides the ones MBHD suggested), what would be the criteria I'd be looking for? Like GPH? PSI? fitting size? And could I not just get that holley blue and use the regulator that it comes with (or modify it?).

4th EDIT: couldn't I just get an EFI pump that produces a lot of pressure and adequate GPH and then just get a regulator that allows me to set the base pressure to 6psi (so I don't flood the carb) and have it rise 1:1? Wouldn't htat have all of my bases covered? because an EFI pump would have plenty of pressure, and the regulator would bring it down to levels usable on a carb right?
Like an example is this pump. I doubt that THIS PARTICULAR ONE has enough GPH because 23 is about the same as my mech fuel pump right now. But couldn't I link a pump like this to a fuel pressure reg and set it to 6psi with 1:1 rising pressure?

Finally got a couple of decent pictures

Last edited by snowman4839; 11/01/11 07:41 AM.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.