Ok. so I ended up pulling the engine today after school. It wasn't that bad at all. maybe 3 hours getting it out with my friend. But now I can get to the oil pan and fix all of that return business. I'm also going to take the chance to reseal everything correctly so I don't get vacuum/boost/exhaust leaks, replace the head gasket, and the rear main seal.

Tom - I have been planning on doing that but instead removing a high-beam light and sticking my air filter right in that hole so that it will constantly have cool air blowing on it.
Can you recommend a fuel pump for me? I know that MBHD recommended the 2 holley black and blue pumps but they just barely have enough pressure to support 14psi. I was hoping for something like an even 20psi because that the most boost I'd ever try to run probably. (MBHD please make some more recommendations too). But that Aeromotive regulator seemed fine but are there any other cheaper alternatives?!?

I really want to get an intercooler but I only have so much money :-( My to-get list goes...
1)Fuel pump and reg
2)MSD box
3)Intercooler
4)Meth Injection

Hank - I understand that an intercooler would boost power by giving more power by a denser charge. But why would meth increase power? It seems like meth is a safety device more than a power-adder. Because with the amount of advance you'd have with an intercooler, it seems like any more advance would start to diminish the return? I hope that made some sense?
Also, if I added a meth injection kit, would I need to resize my power valves? Would I need to add less gas because it's adding the meth? SO like if I tune my car like it is now and drill the PVCR to where it's dead on, will a meth injection kit throw that off?

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.