You guys are right, of course. I was making the mistake of thinking of the fuel charge as entirely evaporated, failing to remember that much of the charge is carried as droplets suspended in air.

I had at one time wondered about the tumble of the air coming through the throttle plates and distortion of the fuel pattern and how those things might affect downstream mixture variations. Without a full-blown computational fluid dynamics modelling suite and a whole lot more knowledge I was forced to put the subject in the category of things-I'm-too-ignorant-to-worry-about.

I had planned to fire the two injectors in each TBI separately, which could have some benefit in time-averaging mixture distribution. The biggest saving grace might be the distance between the throttle plates and the intake valves. In usual central fuel injection set-ups individual intake runners begin at the plenum area a couple of inches below the throttle plates, which would seem to make localized tumble and swirl conditions (with their fuel distribution inequities) strongly influence the mixture being presented at each runner inlet mouth.

What portion of the mixture each cylinder sees is thus effectively "selected" quite near the throttle blades. In the manifold pictured, flows should mix better due to distance and linearization of the streamlines avoiding selection of differentiated portions of the charge. Pulse-induced droplet shake-out could still create some problems however.

Bottom line; I don't know that this will work. I haven't the resources or abilities to do anything exotic, elegant, or well-engineered, but I do want to try something unusual and individual. (Or I'd be working on a belly-button engine...)

I greatly appreciate the applied insight and analysis offered on behalf of my snicker-inducing efforts. I also really appreciate and enjoy the willingness of people with true research and development backgrounds to chat with someone at the hammer and hacksaw level. The odds are that this endeavor will ultimately be relegated to the scrap heap. For me, the fun is in the trying; the faint potential for a triumph just adds savor.