well jeeze. I can't pick one that'll work to save my life!

Can someone show me one that'll work? I'm hoping it'll be in the $100-$250 range.

I mean again, could I use a higher pressure pump so I don't have to worry about fuel pressure in the future and just use that aeromotive regulator to keep it in carb-safe levels?
Like http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MAA-4060FI/?rtype=10 ? The only concern I have with that is it only does about 60gph. But according to Hangar18, that pump should be fine for up to 600hp.

EDIT: Actually can I use this regulator instead of the aeromotive?. It uses 3/8" lines like the pump, it has 1:1 boost/vacuum pressure, has base pressure adjustable from 3-12psi (I need like 4 or 5psi?) and it's a return style. Isn't that exactly what I need? It would also look good because it's the same brand as the pump (because looks are what I'm really concerned with at this point ~sarcasm~) and it's like $60 less than the aeromotive but does the same thing.

Last edited by snowman4839; 11/22/11 05:51 AM.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.