Come to think of it, instead of modifying my fuel tank, can I just install a fuel cell in my trunk and run all of the fuel pump stuff from that? And just leave the mech. fuel pump and lines on there and then just T in the electric fuel pump into the line to the carb? Also I'd have to put one way valves into the plumbing so they won't pump into each other. So basically have two separate fuel systems but be able to switch the electric one on and off for using the turbo?

It seems that'd be very convenient because I could just put premium (or race fuel!) in the fuel cell and then just run off of 87 all the other time which is what the mech fuel pump would be drawing from. That's because once I turn on the electric fuel pump, it'd overpower the mech. fuel pump supplying only fuel from the fuel cell since the base pressure from the electric pump's regulator (5-7psi) is greater than the mech. fuel pump (~3psi) so it'd drive the mech pump's 87 back up to the one-way valve. Then I could run off of the fuel cell and have all of my fun and then just switch the electric pump off, it'd cut all the extra electric pump's pressure off (and stop using the premium fuel), the one way would prevent the mech, fuel pump from pumping into the cell, then the mech could take over for daily driving and just burn 87. Is that not a fantastic idea??????????????

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.