snowman4839,

saw the videos, nice.

It appears there is a huge lean stumble in your video, need to richen up the accelerator circuit.

I was wondering if you ever hooked up your boost reference line from the mechanical pump to the intake manifold?
If so,, do it help any?

When you installed the 1025 head gasket, did you mill the head any? if not, you lost a bit of compression from your already low compression.

On your 4 speed trans, what is the first gear ratio?

I am wondering if you will be able to use your column shift w/the 4 spd?
Even if you can get it to work,,, I am really thinking it will not shift as good as a floor mounted shifter, less flex in the linkage rods as compared to the column shift linkage.

Basically saying, it will slow down your shifting ability running a columm shifter.

I noticed the up pipe to the turbo, it seems to have steps/mismatch from the 2.5" pipe to the T4 flange.

From my findings, having such a severe mismatch/steps of the pipe to T4 flange, this will cause the turbo to spool slower & actually cause it to make less boost pressure down low, when the turbo is finally spooled up, the turbo will make the boost pressure, but it will be slower to spool up quickly & get into boost sooner.

Basically saying, if there is anything you can do to smooth out the transition of the 2.5" pipe to the T4 flange it will help a bunch.

Hope the squirter helps out, I would think it will.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI