Ok so I got the larger squirter installed so now I have a 33 squirter with a 30cc shot and an orange pump cam.

Yes I installed a GM HEI dizzy. I couldn't tell you exactly how I hooked up the dizzy because I had a diagram showing me how to hook it up when I installed it. All I can tell you is that I used a relay that switched on power to the HEI using the old points positive lead as the switch. I hope that made sense

I had my vacuum advance hooked up to ported vacuum for most of the time I had the car. It's funny that you link to that page because that is the exact page I read that made me decide to switch to manifold vacuum. I guess I can try it anyway.

I ended up getting mad at it since the 33 squirter didn't fix the lean stumble and trying a drive around the neighborhood. My AF ratios were all over the place and it would die halfway into throttle and then it'd work fine for the next pull. I had no idea what was going on with it. I got my dad in the car to take him for a drive and he suggested we go get some gas. I got a full tank of 93 and what do you know? 85% of the problems went away. I guess the pump just wasn't picking up fuel and was running the carb out of fuel but I can drive it around and it pulls pretty good now. I still have somewhat of a lean stumble if I move it anywhere past half throttle but I'll play around with pump cams and pump shots and power valves and see if I can't fix that.

At cruise my AF ratios are about 13.5 which I think is great. That's with 71 jets. I have a 6.5" of Hg power valve and I think that's something that giving me that big hole in the middle of my throttle movement because I pull 24" of Hg at idle and about 26" of Hg at cruise.
I notice that under medium acceleration, the AF ratios are stay about 14 as long as I keep the vacuum above 12" of Hg and my ratios never really move above 15 before moving back down to 14 for the rest of the acceleration.
But if I drop the vacuum to anywhere in the range of 7-12" of Hg for acceleration, it shoots to lean and then slowly returns back to 14 for the rest of the acceleration.
If I drop under 7 (as in full throttle), there's a slight stumble and it shoots to about 17 and then smooths back out to 14 for the rest of acceleration.

I think my power valve is too tight since I have so much vacuum so I ordered a 4-door 10.5 power valve today and I want to see if that helps. I also know I need to drill out the PVCRs from stock .060" to the next size which is .064" after I try this power valve because it is still running kinda lean in boost.

But considering cruise is 13.5 and acceleration is about 14 and idle is just a little rich at 11.5-12. I think I'm in the ballpark for a good running car.

btw, IT'S REALLY FAST :-)))))))))))
And I'm running 10psi of boost as it turns out. not 8psi.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.