Sorry I haven't responded in awhile guys. Family and working on my reverse linkage has taken up some time.

This is the gauge I have and it says it reads 0-30 inches of vacuum and my car pulls 22 on cold idle, 24 on warm idle, and 25-26 on cruise. Take that for what you will. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MZUI5K/ref=oh_o01_s00_i00_details

I have a stock 500cfm 2bbl holley right now with 71 jets, a 6.5 PV, and stock PVCR size for right now. All I've done to it is saw off the choke horn and the choke was already removed when I got it. It' been completely rebuilt.

I am running 93 octane for now until I get the other fuel cell I don't have the fuel system yet because I told my parents what I need and I'm going to see what they get me for christmas and then buy the rest after christmas.

My dad just got me a numbered set from 1-60 and closest bit to the stock size is a 53 bit which is 0.0595" but it's actually .06". I'm just going to go up by one bit size and drill it out til I get it as rich as I want it.each bit goes up by about .004"

I noticed that it sounds fine through first, second, and third but if I floor it at a slow speed in fourth gear and let the boost build slowly then it'll build up some and then I can hear it detonating and the AF ratio is maybe a little bit leaner than the other gears. Does this mean it's probably detonating in the other gears too and I just can't hear it?

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.