Sorry I haven't been posting guys. Things to do.

Yeah I have no problem with the 4 speed working. I've driven it around quite a bit. I have all four gears working great. Only problem is I haven't find a way to get reverse working.

I ended up getting the fuel cell, fuel pump, and a fuel pressure regulator for christmas. I spent my saved money and christmas money on all the fittings and tubes and lines and stuff. I have about 90% but I'm waiting on a few filters and stuff from overseas so it might be a bit.

I also got a new 10.5 powervalve but I haven't installed it yet. I've just been enjoying my christmas break off of school. but now that I'm getting back into the routine, it shouldn't be long before I weld up a mount for the cell and get the new fuel system installed.

There's the setup so far minus the valves and filters I'm waiting on. The cell, pump, and regulator will be in the back of the car with 8AN lines in between all of them. Then there will be one 6AN from the regulator running through the trunk floor, under the car, and up to the carb. I bought a 25ft long spool of vacuum line (in the picture on the left) to run the line to the regulator to for the rising rate.

Walbro 255LPH (67GPH) High Pressure Fuel Pump.

Mallory 4307M Pressure Regulator. Base is like 4-12psi and has 1:1 vac/boost rising rate.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.