Ok then. Well here's a 3" intercooler with a pretty big intercooler so that's probably what I'm getting unless you have objections. It has an outlet on each side so it'd have to be a big loop fro the intake side to the front of the radiator to the distributor side back over the valve cover to the turbo hat. Someone on here posted pictures of something like that when I was first starting this project. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLK-UNIVERSAL-AL...#ht_2851wt_1159

According to the lambda ratio, keeping the ratio under boost at high 11s or low 12s gives about an extra 20% fuel strictly to absorb heat. It seems like that would ruin efficiency terribly. Or does the amount of boost you can add because of the cooler temps outweigh the lower efficiency? I mean why not just richen it further to low 10s? I also don't want to drill it out too much and then have to buy a new metering block.

I understand methanol injection cools things down a lot but don't syclones/typhoons have water/air intercoolers stock?

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.