Just some FYI, that intercooler is a tube & fin design, for the most part, they cost less,weigh less,perform about the same as a bar & plate design, but the tube & fin design is most susceptible to getting damaged from road debree , basically saying, they get damaged easier than a bar & plate design, your call which one you choose.

I think your best bet would be to buy an kit like you posted, looks OK to me if you like that kit, but search some more & post up the ones you are looking @ & I am sure we can help you out w/a intercooler kit.
Things to look for on tubing, use thick wall tubing, don't get the thin wall tubing, sure it's lighter, but it crushes easy watch out!
Hoses, they have 2 layer 3 layer 4 layer, silicone hoses, get the one w/the most layers.
Some of the "T" bolt clamps can be a bit cheesey, do some research.
If you look @ my plumbing, there are no 90 degree bends, just smooth & somewhat gentle 45's.

The only time you want to run your A/F ratio in the low 10's & even high 9's is when you are running a methanol injection system,, my tune is not perfect, but the engine in my Sy likes about 10.3 A/F ratio w/methanol injection.
In an ideal world you could run that lean of 11's to 12 A/F ratio, we are saying for you to run high 10's & low low 11's is to be safe & less likely to detonate, stop reading that garbage info before you blow up your engine, & listen to guys that actually run ,dyno tune there cars for the street & track, talk w/people when you go to a track, go to the turbo buick forum & read up on there A/F ratios, I can tell you this, they do not run as lean as you are, & when they do run that lean, by mistake, or plugged injector, bad fuel pump etc,,, bad things happen like blowing up a piston/s, head gasket/s, torch the top of the block etc.

Here are some pics you might have seen.

Yes, Syclones & Typhoons do have air to water intercoolers,,, do you have a question?
MBHD

12 port SDS EFI