Originally Posted By: mike 53-210
Limequat, Please list what is removed form the harness. What are the choice on the PCM changes? Does the electronic gas pedal plug into this harness?

Mike, every swap is different, but in general emissions stuff can come out: Evap and air pump if you have it. I will take out the 2nd O2 sensor if a cat is not required. If a manual trans or nonelectric auto is used, all the transmission controls can come out too (that's a lot of wire \:\) )

I ask customers to include the main engine harness, the PCM C1 connector, DLC, and the gas pedal connector. If any of these are not available, I will provide them. The result is one harness for all of the powertrain controls.

On the programming side, we mostly do configuration, although I am working on a turbo tune.
First anti-theft is disabled, so you can actually start your project. Then DTCs are disabled as required. The speedo is set for your tire size and rear gear ratio. Fan temps can change if you're using the stock electro-viscous fan. The speed limiter is raised or disabled, as stock can be as low as 98 mph. Idle speed can be raised.

There are slight differences between model years. If you're interested in a specific year, I can send you one of my options sheets.

Jeremy