An update of no progress....

Well, it's been awhile since I've been here, or even in my garage for that matter. I had "paused" to get everything settled while my g/f moved here with her son from Charleston. Well, the situation with her son required a lot more investment in time and energy than we originally thought. That whole situation didn't end well either. It was an ugly situation involving drug abuse and stealing that we had to devote all our attention to. My g/f and I got married and that has worked out really well. We spent the summer traveling and camping on my motorcycle, which pretty much erased the car budget. It was amazing, the trip of a lifetime. This fall I picked up an old Crown tour bus converted to rv. We have decided to rv full time when I retire from the military, so I've been devoting my time/energy to getting it ready to go. Also, I had to get extensive shoulder surgery that is taking a long time to recover from. BUT, Teresa has insisted that I finish the car this summer. So you will see updates soon. The bus has an 855 cummins, which is an inline six diesel, if that counts for anything.

"The first rule of overkill: You can never have too much overkill."
"Overkill is underrated."