I've noticed recently I've had a good bit more blow-by coming out of the valve cover vents than normal. It still runs fine like always and I still have good oil pressure but it's pretty concerning. If I take off the breathers for the valve cover, you can see white puffs of air come out with each rotation of the engine whereas before the blow-by used to just slowly waft out if at all. It also fills up the foam on the breathers with oil pretty fast to the point where it actually starts blowing oil through the breathers onto the outside of the valve covers.

Is this just because the turbo has been beating up my piston rings and they're starting to lose compression and let blow by through? Instead of re-ringing it, is there much else I can do? I'll do a compression test later to see if the rings are the problem but what else would cause this? Would leaky turbo seals cause pressure to escape from the turbine or compressor into the oil drain and pressurize the crank case? That's about my only other thought.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.