Well just tonight, it had this random large stumble out of nowhere. It wasn't running lean, I wasn't even at half throttle (or trying to really accelerate). The whole engine shook and now it just absolutely CHUGS smoke out of the the PCV vent in the valve cover. Whatever it was, it did the engine in and finished off whatever cylinder(s) had bad rings.
Next up is to pull it out and rebuild it but this time I'll actually work on the rotating assembly. I'm going to re-ring it obviously and I'm going to try to find a way to get forged rods and pistons.
What I did last time was more of a turbo mock-up and a band-aid on the bad parts so I could run it for awhile (up until now). Now I'm going to try get everything how it should be as with proper machining on the engine and a strong rotating assembly. That will also give me time to get the fuel system set up and maybe get an intercooler in there too. But now the machine work and rotating assembly will hopefully be rock-solid so I can hook up the fuel system and throw 15psi at it.
I just need to have it all done by college (august/september) but preferably by summer.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.