Well here's some even worse news. I've was hanging out with some friends yesterday at a trampoline park and I managed to pull my left calf muscle lol. I can't walk so that makes it mighty hard to do every-day stuff much less work on my car :-/. I'm hoping it will be good enough to move around and work on the engine by spring break which starts next saturday but maybe that's wishful thinking.

I understand I need the fuel system set up correctly if I want to run it like I have been. But again, by the time I get everything back together, I hope to have the fuel system setup and install an intercooler. By running the "new engine", do you mean running the engine while it's new (not broken in) or something else?

I understand I rode it hard up until now and I'm surprised I didn't spin a bearing or throw a rod or something more serious. That rotating assembly is death-proof.

Once I can start walking around again, I'll try to make a video. All I can really show is the blow-by and maybe a short driving video.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.